New Refund Policy to Take Effect on 8/1/2015

Please read our new refund policy that will take effect on the 1st of August, 2015. 

MHPOffice.com provides access to various online services using a pay-ahead billing format. No refunds will be offered for services already paid for.

As some services provided by MHPOffice.com are designed to assist with HIPAA compliancy, we will offer reduced rate plans that will retain read-only copies of your data. We will take steps to ensure that your data is protected for a limited time after you cancel to protect you; however, your information is not guaranteed to be stored or accessible beyond the date of cancellation of services.

During the course of using our services, you can enter billing information to allow uninterrupted service. We will charge the credit card on file on the next billing date without notice. You may cancel at any time. If you wish to cancel, notify us by email one business day prior to your monthly billing date to avoid the monthly charge. Your billing date can be found on the Settings page 
under Account.

Your monthly billing date is the same as your Member Since date. For example, if you were a member since June 1, 2012, your monthly billing date will be the 1st of each month.

In the event of double charging or any other error in billing on our part, notify us within 45 days, and we will issue a refund.

We strive hard to have excellent customer service, and are willing to discuss any billing issues you may have. We will try to be fair regarding any questions you may have, but all refunds beyond what is stated in this document will be determined on a case by case basis.

1 person likes this

I don't have a clue who takes advantage of the less knowledgeable know how like me. is it a system that takes from my account? no I don't like it when food for my living is taken.
This is out of date
Login or Signup to post a comment